Monday, June 22, 2009

 

For the record

Why do so many people say they voted for Obama when they didn't?

“Then there's the group of McCain voters that either regrets their pick or would rather not admit it to a pollster. They might feign forgetfulness, which would account for the 7 percent of respondents who say they voted for "someone else" or won't say for whom.”

For the record: I voted for Senator McCain; nothing has happened in the last 6 months that’s caused me to rethink or regret my vote and it would require quite the dramatic shift of political ideology by either Mr. Obama or myself for me to even fathom voting for his re-election. In short - my atheistic status towards the change I can believe in has caused me not a moment of embarrassment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Preview on Feedage: maryland-conservatarian
Add to Windows Live iPing-it