Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Banking on Obama

I suspect I am not going to like a lot of what a bailout will portend. I say “suspect” because I just do not know what the details of the plan are…and I further suspect that the same politicos putting it all together now aren't that conversant on the details either. (Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank…’nuff said.)

So anyway, I’m reading the latest on the proposed bailout:

“Democratic and Republican members of the Senate Banking Committee and the House Financial Services Committee said they came to an accord on many of the issues dividing them as they negotiated the specifics of a $700 billion package proposed by the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve.”

The Senate Banking Committee? About two months ago, wasn't that Senator Obama’s committee?

I scour the article but no mention of the Harvard Law grad. How can they possibly be functioning without his leadership, honed, as it was, by his three years of community organizing...?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Preview on Feedage: maryland-conservatarian
Add to Windows Live iPing-it