Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

O'Malley goes to NY for his choice for President..and Vacation

Although I consider myself a loyal Marylander, there are times when I just want to get away from the incessant intrusions into my life that our liberal Democratic state and local governments seek to impose on me. Living in Baltimore under Martin O’Malley’s administration and now living in Rockville but still under a Martin O’Malley administration – the call to chuck it all and get out of here for a brief respite increasingly rings in my ears.

Apparently, I’m not alone in this: wjz.com - O'Malley Is On Vacation In New York

Yep – signaling to all that New York is apparently where it’s at, the MARYLAND governor took a few days off from the strain of being a Democratic governor in an overwhelmingly Democratic state and enjoyed some relaxing fishing.

If only Maryland offered similar opportunities to relax…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Preview on Feedage: maryland-conservatarian
Add to Windows Live iPing-it