Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Another Soccer Dad sighting

I was away this weekend and waited until now to catch up on my readings…so I only just now saw this from this past Friday’s NRO’s Media Blog:

“UPDATE: Dave Gerstman has Bolton's statement, in which he essentially calls the Security Council irrelevant. Support Bolton. Grow the 'stache.” AP: Bolton Tells U.N. to Back Off

That David Gerstman would be our very own fellow-MBA blogger Soccer Dad. Congrats David.

Ever notice those guys hanging in the background during an interview or other TV shot…just so they can get on TV themselves.  Well, once I figure out a way to do the blog equivalent with SD’s frequent national blog mentions, that’ll be me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Preview on Feedage: maryland-conservatarian
Add to Windows Live iPing-it