Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Senator Leahy was probably surprised that anyone was listening...

Senator Leahy accuses Senator Hatch of misquoting him:

“I have asked the distinguished senior Senator from Utah if he purports to quote me, to
try to at least get within the ballpark of accuracy. … [It is a misquote] to suggest that I
have said … that Judge Alito, all by himself, would do away with all the liberties of
Americans.”
-Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Congressional Record, 1/25/06

Great comeback from Senator Hatch:

“I was not only in the ballpark, I was standing on home plate.”
-Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Congressional Record, 1/25/06

You be the judge: Senator Hatch speaks

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Preview on Feedage: maryland-conservatarian
Add to Windows Live iPing-it